- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
South African National Parks (SANParks)
Experience the beauty and diversity of South African National Parks.
Travel and explore South Africa!
This site hosts details of South African National Parks, their camps and wildlife and community relations. It will help tourists and visitors with planning trips to the parks - self-drive safaris, game viewing, accommodation tariffs, adventure activities such as guided walks and hiking, bird-watching, 4x4 trails, sight-seeing, cultural and historical experiences, mountain biking, golf, canoeing, swimming and many more. You can also learn how to become an honorary ranger or how to take part in organised events within these conservation areas.
SANParks is one of the world's leading conservation and scientific research bodies and a leading proponent of maintaining the indigenous natural environment.
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
Get Started! Plan Your Trip / Make Reservations / Book Online
- Media Release: Serial muggers handed 8 year prison sentence after TMNP ranger arrest
- Media Release: SANParks Honorary Rangers act to help save irreplaceable cycads
- Media Release: SA's first-ever Certificates of Commendation by CITES
- Free access to the Wilderness Section of the Garden Route National Park on 21 February 2015
- Online survey: Evaluation of unguided overnight hiking trails 2014
- Spend your Valentine's Weekend at Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets (11th February 2015)
- Media Release: Announcement of the committee of inquiry to deliberate on relating to a possible trade in rhino horn. (10th February 2015)
- Media Release: West Rand Region's Kruger National Park birding weekends (6th February 2015)
- Media Release: Rhino Tears Wine raises R100K in three months to combat poaching (6th February 2015)
- Media Release: 2015 Kumba Marakele Marathon and Half Marathon (4th February 2015)
- 1 bedroom with double bed
- Base rate: R990
- 3 single beds
- Base rate: R1020